Cleaning valves procedure
Nov 18, 2015
Before assembling Valve parts, we should wash-out Valve:
1. According to process requirement, some valve parts need to do polishing processing, its surface can not have machining burrs.
2. All parts doing degrease process.
3. After completing degrease, process pickling passivation, detergent does not contain phosphorus.
4. Cleaning it with purrified water after pickling passivation, without drug residues. Carbon steel parts can save this step.
5. Dry individual parts with non-woven fabric, the parts surface can not have clostridium.
6. Using non-woven fabric or precision filter to wipe components one by one, until no dirty color.
Control Valve is important, we should learn how to maintain it.